Monday, December 27, 2021

My future job

I study chemistry and pharmacy, this career has a very broad field of work, you can work in pharmacy, hospital, clinic, industry, among many other things, there is also the area of research, where you study and create new drugs for the health of people. My ideal job in the future is in the area of drug production or in the hospital area, since I feel that is where I can demonstrate my knowledge in a better way, although these areas are my ideal job, I do not rule out the idea of working in another sector, since I want to work in all possible areas to know what I am capable of, besides knowing the work of a pharmaceutical chemist in all areas in which I can perform.



I imagine these jobs to be very different from others, since as I said before this career is very versatile. In the production area I imagine it will be a very hectic job, where the day will go by very fast, besides this, I imagine it will be a challenging job, since working in an industry, it will always seek to be the best, so I will be motivated to be the best.



I imagine working in the hospital area to be very passionate, as my biggest reason for choosing this area is to help people.

I don't know if these jobs give access to travel, but if so, I will be very happy😁😁😁.

1 comment:

  1. For further feedback on your writing, please refer to the comments left on the Rubric, uploaded to the U-Cursos platform.

    ReplyDelete

Changes to my Study Programme

First of all, I would change the general system of careers in Chile, since all careers have subjects that serve only to fill and lengthen th...