Friday, November 12, 2021

Post 3: My pets

I love this topic, as I am an animal lover, I currently have 7 pets, 4 cats, 2 dogs and a bird.

My pet of all my life is called Violeta, she is the oldest, she has been present since my childhood (I love all my pets equally, but she is my weakness). She has a companion named Pascuala, who is 6 years younger, Pascuala is very scared of fireworks 😟. Both were rescued from the street at the age of 6 months.

Pascuala
Violeta











I also have 4 cats named Lana, Kira, Jazmín and Cativina. Lana and Kira are sisters, their mother is my girlfriend's cat, so I adopted them. Jazmín and Cativina come from a foundation focused on the rescue of stray animals. They get along well with each other, but there is a rivalry between Lana and Cativina, nobody knows why 😹. Lana is always with me, I don't know why she chose me, but I'm the only one she purrs to.

Cativina (She loves to be like this😹)

Jazmín










Lana
Kira















Finally there is my bird, her name is Celeste, I got her at a craft fair, then I gave her to my mother as a gift because she has loved birds since she was a little girl. She used to have a companion, but he escaped when we were changing his food (he was very hyperactive). Jazmín has a special desire to hunt Celeste, she always demands that we take her out to the yard to try to hunt her 😹😼.

These are my pets and I hope more animals come into my life, they fill you with love and joy😊.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Seba! Is incredible that you have 13 pets in total! Each one of them is beautiful. Cativira and Jazmin are my favorites hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello seba, I find it very funny how Pascuala is posing in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a big family you have! I love how Kira is standing at that photo hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, you have so many animals, it must be so nice to receive so much love from them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Changes to my Study Programme

First of all, I would change the general system of careers in Chile, since all careers have subjects that serve only to fill and lengthen th...