Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

To begin with I would like to travel to as many countries as I can, but if I have to choose the first one it would be Japan, because it is a very beautiful country, with a very high culture. I would like to travel there because it is a very different country from what I know (although I have never left Chile, I think that Europe and America are not very different in general from what I know, that is why I want to know an Asian country).

I don't know much about the country, I have only seen some videos on YouTube of what life is like there, but knowing little is what attracts me the most, since I want to know and explore new experiences.




What I would most like to do when I am there is to try all kinds of food, in addition to visiting the most characteristic places in the country.




In the future I would like to live in a place with a culture similar to mine, for this reason I would not like to live in Japan, I only see it as a beautiful tourist place.

2 comments:

  1. I want to visit Japan too, but I think the language is a barrier to travel :(

    ReplyDelete

Changes to my Study Programme

First of all, I would change the general system of careers in Chile, since all careers have subjects that serve only to fill and lengthen th...