Friday, October 29, 2021

Post 2: The best concert ever

My best concert, or rather festival, was lollapalooza 2016. In that year I was only 15 years old and I was earning a little money at the traffic lights of Santiago doing juggling and acrobatics. With the effort of spending a lot of time in the streets under the sun I was able to buy my first ticket to lollapalooza, at that moment I was very happy. I remember the best concerts were by Eminem, Jack U and Twenty One Pilots, each brought a really euphoric atmosphere. Eminem just made me think "wow I'm listening to a legend".

That year I went with my group of friends, which enhanced the experience 100%. Lollapalooza 2016 had two days of concerts, which was bringing the body to the most critical point, the only thing that kept me going on the last day at the last concert was the desire to keep the party going jjjjjj. 

After that, we had to travel from "Parque O'Higgins" to "Plaza de Maipú", the funny thing is that there were special buses for people of the festival, we got on those buses and the atmosphere was again a party, where we met a lot of people in that trip. After returning home, I felt like I slept for a week (XD).




5 comments:

  1. festivals are a very big and tiring experience, but they are 100% worth it, and with good company it is better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Lollapalooza is a great festival, I hope I can go one day and enjoy it as much as you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! it sounds like a incredible experience and i think that seen such a famous artists that you mentioned would be amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I hope you're well, how nice that you were able to live such a fun experience, it must have been very exciting to see such great artists live!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I also went that year and it was amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Changes to my Study Programme

First of all, I would change the general system of careers in Chile, since all careers have subjects that serve only to fill and lengthen th...