Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Childhood Series

My favorite childhood series is definitely "The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy" I spent a lot of time watching this series when I was little. 

My favorite character is Grim (Puro Hueso), as he represents death, being a skeleton with a scythe and a tunic, in first impression he looks pretty tough, but when you watch the series you realize that he is very fragile. Also this series made me laugh a lot, it's a very comedic series overall. The relationship between characters is very funny, being two kids having crazy adventures with death, in addition to all the secondary characters that bring each an important point to the genius of the series. 




My favorite chapter is undoubtedly when Lord Valdomero appears (a clear reference to the Harry Potter saga, which I also like very much). It was very funny when things broke down as Lord Valdomero's name was spoken out loud, mixed with Billy's idiocy made it all very comical😹. 




I recommend watching this series 100%, as it has a very good story and is entertaining to watch, it is also suitable for any age (although now that I think about it, there were some very dark parts😶).

1 comment:


  1. I had forgotten this wonderful series, I remember its stupidities and dark themes my favorite episode is when Billy has a spider child jajaja

    ReplyDelete

Changes to my Study Programme

First of all, I would change the general system of careers in Chile, since all careers have subjects that serve only to fill and lengthen th...