Sunday, January 9, 2022

Time Travel to the Future

I have always been interested in the future and how the world will be, sometimes I think about how life will be in a thousand years, since life changes very fast in every sense, technology, medicine, lifestyle, fashion, culture and many other things change, these things have changed so much in a period of a thousand years that thinking about a change as big as that will be repeated makes me very curious. If I had the possibility to travel to the future, I would travel to the years 3000, I would love to see the change of millennium, since I was born just in the years 2000, where a change of millennium was evident, according to all the older people I have asked, this change was special and unrepeatable, so I would like to live that experience to reflect on the change of the world throughout the third millennium.


If I had the opportunity to return from this trip, I would, as I could never adapt to this "new world". What I would do is to stay as long as I can hold out there, as I would like to know everything that has been discovered in all the time that has passed. Every time I try to imagine how this new world would be I fail, because I can’t think of any concrete image, but I imagine many possible things that could happen, and when I mix these ideas I get very confused, I can imagine a clean world, where peace and prosperity reigns and at the same time a world in ruin, where the human being has reached the collapse of planet earth.



I don't know if this new world will be as I have imagined it, but this is what motivates me the most to travel there and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes to my Study Programme

First of all, I would change the general system of careers in Chile, since all careers have subjects that serve only to fill and lengthen th...